Went over my jalopy grease wise to make sure all is good for my club's 4x4 safety clinic this Saturday. This'll be the first time on the trail since I got it back from the shop where I previously ripped off the axle side track bar mount and bent the upper control arm.
Reconnected the front drive shaft after we towed it behind our motorhome.
We have an Atlas installed, and they do not like to be flat towed. I have heard of a few Atlas's getting destroyed while flat towing a Jeep with one installed.
didn't do much but I cleaned out and repacked most of my gear in my jalopy, gained some room for additional gear and parts. Good thing I did too as I found water in the little storage area in the back and a lot of the stuff was rusted, so not sure how long that water was in there and I had to cut out the carpet as it was nasty stained with rust water. here's what it looks like now