SEMA Live Thread 2017

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Hey Folks! SEMA is just under a week away. The event starts on October 31 and wrapping up on November 3rd. As you all know, this event is not open to the public. With that said, a few good folks I know are going to be there and will be hooking us up with coverage. Be sure to subscribe to this this thread as we post up pictures and details of the products soon to hit the market.

Also, if there is something in particular you would like for us to get some coverage of, please post it up!

I can't wait!:D

Snowblind

Jeep Owner
Hey Folks! SEMA is just under a week away. The event starts on October 31 and wrapping up on November 3rd. As you all know, this event is not open to the public. With that said, a few good folks I know are going to be there and will be hooking us up with coverage. Be sure to subscribe to this this thread as we post up pictures and details of the products soon to hit the market.

Also, if there is something in particular you would like for us to get some coverage of, please post it up!

I can't wait!:D
Is this where Jeep plans to debut the new JL?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Would like to see any jk with the cummins 2.8 inside.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Check out the Bruiser booth and YouTube. They have a JKU with rear steer that is sporting a 2.8 power plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member

We will start this off with an awesome rig from the Synergy Booth. By far my favorite so far

Pthorpe84

Staff member

And I will dub this new trend....The Bat Signal. Definitely a little different.

Pthorpe84

Staff member

From Toxic Customs. I actually like the way this thing looks. The Fenders are a neat looking idea.

Pthorpe84

Staff member

So here it is. The holy grail. 2018 Jeep JL Model

Enjoy 🥃

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Looks pretty good. Wonder how much of it is plastic.

I am more interested in that Alpine box in the rear. [emoji848]