Geolander M/T G003

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Is anyone running the new Geolanders? They look nice and have had some great write ups from sponsored folks. I'm in need of new shoes in a bad way and I am looking hard at them.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raiden1612

Jeep Owner
Is anyone running the new Geolanders? They look nice and have had some great write ups from sponsored folks. I'm in need of new shoes in a bad way and I am looking hard at them.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Running 37s. Seem to work well so far. I have one day out on the trails with them. Mostly mud and sand with no issues. Seem quiet on the freeway. I have about 300 miles on them. Balanced well according to the tire shop.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
I have the old ones and really like them. They are bumpy when driving slow and you feel the lugs, but I like that.

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Holy jumping. That's awesome. I better look at these.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

raiden1612

Jeep Owner
Holy jumping. That's awesome. I better look at these.

Sorry just looked 76lbs on website. I looked at so many tires. Either way they were pretty light for the size

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Running 37s. Seem to work well so far. I have one day out on the trails with them. Mostly mud and sand with no issues. Seem quiet on the freeway. I have about 300 miles on them. Balanced well according to the tire shop.

Your jeep is looking good Mr.