What did you do to your jeep today?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
i took some pics. Make sure to check out sharetrails.org and join up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockbitterjk

Jeep Owner
i love the LUX system but decided to give DCS lighting https://dcslighting.com frame mounted and all the wires are hidden with in the frame so nice and clean install up to my SPOD - i would like one more light to shine a little more light under the front but not to bad for the price

Pthorpe84

Staff member
i love the LUX system but decided to give DCS lighting https://dcslighting.com frame mounted and all the wires are hidden with in the frame so nice and clean install up to my SPOD - i would like one more light to shine a little more light under the front but not to bad for the price
Those drain plug lights look awesome. Curious how well they work. I can’t really see how you will get much to the ground. But is a good idea.

shredderjoe

Jeep Owner
Spent the last couple days exploring the Sweetwater mountains by Bridgeport CA

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member

got tired of all the clutter on my hood. So I moved the hi-lift to the rear of the jeep.

Thinking my front light bar is next. Tired of all the wind noise.

Kolekona

Jeep Newb
Just prior to going out and exercising our 2nd Amendment rights and some jeepin’ I installed a fuel evap canister skid plate. I think I need a MC rear bumper and tire carrier to match our MC front bumper.

699AE4A0-4326-4046-B7B1-5CF24C5A8A20.jpg
822A5E1A-0C42-458D-9ECE-55C8B4279C06.jpg

Last edited:

shredderjoe

Jeep Owner
Welding back on the rear shock brackets that broke on deer valley trail, then ordered new high clearance shock brackets from 4wd.com. time to hit the trail again !!!!

VegasReco

Jeep Newb
I have been trying to keep the upgrades functional and useful for trail use. I've only had time to get out twice but I only have 2K miles to date so I guess that's a good ratio. I also own a 69 CJ5 that has a little over 68K miles. That one has been over the Rubicon twice and once over the Sierra Trek. My job for today in pics and my other neglected "church" that I have to install the rebuilt starter into...

Winchy, Winchy!

Rockin' R....

JordyRies

Jeep Newb
I finally got to install the Kargo Master steps on my door hinges ! Finally no more standing on my door sils or fenders to tighten straps on stuff !

IMG_2586.jpg

DevilGuppy

Jeep Owner
I yelled at my TJ for one horrible ride through the snow packed roads of Detroit at 330am this morning. Those STT Pros really had me white knuckling it.

3_percenter

Jeep Newb
Yesterday, I installed Poison Spyder Crusher Tube fender up front. The rear are waiting to be installed. I bought them bare metal and bedlined them myself. I have a 10,000 lbs winch to install also. Will post when it is install as well.20171214_154227.jpg20171214_154235.jpg