My 2006 TJ Rubicon

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
This jeep was initially built just after my son was born. Since he was able to walk he has loved this vehicle. The initial lift was a Rubicon Express but we changed it out to a Currie kit including the HD steering. There have been multiple sets of tires and rims on the Jeep, but I plan to take care of these rims since they don't make them any more. You can't see it, but I have a Rock Hard 4x4 bolt on roll cage under the cover. This is not fun to drive in the winter, so it is a summer only rig and never has the top on it.

The plan is to give it to my son when he is old enough.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Runner

Jeep Owner
A sweet looking Rubi for sure and one your Son will be lucky to have. Also, nice toys in the rest of the garage!

Alley Oop

Jeep Owner
This jeep was initially built just after my son was born. Since he was able to walk he has loved this vehicle. The initial lift was a Rubicon Express but we changed it out to a Currie kit including the HD steering. There have been multiple sets of tires and rims on the Jeep, but I plan to take care of these rims since they don't make them any more. You can't see it, but I have a Rock Hard 4x4 bolt on roll cage under the cover. This is not fun to drive in the winter, so it is a summer only rig and never has the top on it.

The plan is to give it to my son when he is old enough.

That's a very beautiful rig. Very clean and well preserved.
But don't ya know, Jeeps need at least some dirt on them to keep them alive.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
That's a very beautiful rig. Very clean and well preserved.
But don't ya know, Jeeps need at least some dirt on them to keep them alive.
Too many cars to drive and not enough room for them all at home.

CarleensTJ

Jeep Newb
It’s amazing how easy it is to fall in love with Jeep. I plan to also pass mine down to my Son when he’s ready. It’s a great way to spend time together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Did you have any issues with putting in the cage? Any tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk