Sharetrails 30th Year Anniversary Event

Todd Ockert

Join us for our celebration of 30 years of success in OHV advocacy while enjoying the public lands of the BLM Needles District, along the shores of the Colorado River, at Pirate Cove Resort & Marina.

Cabins, RV space or other amenities are available separately through Pirate Cove Resort.
Be sure to mention that you are coming for the Sharetrails.Org/BlueRibbon Coalition event!
Interested in becoming a vendor or sponsor? We’d love to have you join us.

https://sharetrails.org/30years/

PC-Event.jpg

Attachments

Todd Ockert

Poster for the event.
They will be signed at the event by a couple of special folks in attendance.

I am not able to let the cat out of the bag yet.
Soon though.

PC_Poster_11x17_draft4-1.jpg

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I really wish there were more events like this on the eastern side of the us. Looks like it will be a hell of a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd Ockert

I think if we had someone that would be willing to help find a location like Pirate Cove, we could work on pulling this off on the east coast.

May not be able to do it this year, but next year I think I will put it on my agenda.

Todd

Todd Ockert

MetalCloak is one of our top sponsors for this event.
Thanks MetalCloak.
As the President of Sharetrails, I appreciate all that you guys do for keeping trails open.

Todd

Pthorpe84

Staff member
For those on the East Coast, here is a great organization that has some great events.

https://www.sfwda.org/

Tell them Sharetrails sent you.

Todd
I am a part of this group. We did trail fest last year and can't wait to do it again. Really a great little park. Lots of super slick rocks. Trails are really short. Which makes it easy to go back to camp and relax for a while.

Guys please remember to check out Crawling for Reid. Great event to help a great kid. You should be able to find it on your tweeterbook.

Todd Ockert

I am a part of this group. We did trail fest last year and can't wait to do it again. Really a great little park. Lots of super slick rocks. Trails are really short. Which makes it easy to go back to camp and relax for a while.

Guys please remember to check out Crawling for Reid. Great event to help a great kid. You should be able to find it on your tweeterbook.

This is a great event mentioned here.
Supported by SFWDA I believe.

If someone writes up a story on this, we can run it in our Sharetrails magazine to help highlight the good that is being done here.

Thanks for mentioning the Crawling for Reid event.

Todd

Todd Ockert

We had a great showing at the event. Aaron from MetalCloak was present with one of their Jeeps. We had over 100 people show up for the event, and everyone had a great time.
Thanks to our great sponsors and vendors who supported this event.
MetalCloak was on the top of this list and have been great supporters over the years, and we at Sharetrails/BRC appreciate that.

If you missed the event, you missed an opportunity to win lots of very cool swag from our sponsors.

At the end of the day, this event was a success.
Thanks MetalCloak for all you do to support Land Use and Access.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Thanks for the follow up Todd. Glad to hear the event turned out great!