Getting things started.

Alley Oop

Jeep Owner
So I'm posting this thread to get things started.
My TJ is cloaked with a 3.5" ARB short arm suspension, with double adjustable upper control arms.
I have a MC rear bumper and tire carrier, and a MC front bumper too.

What does your TJ cloak with?

Attachments

Last edited:

4lowco

Jeep Newb
I have new 3.5" metalcloak springs in the mail. I'm looking forward to installing them and lowering the front of my truck some.

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
No "cloaking" on this one yet but have owned it less than 6 months. Sometime down the road my son wants some flat flares for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew05LJR

Jeep Owner
My 05 LJR has Cloak overlines, front/rear track bars, single adjustable lowers f/r and double adjustable uppers f/r.

Last edited:

Alley Oop

Jeep Owner
My 05 LJR has Cloak overlines, front/rear track bars, single adjustable lowers f/r and double adjustable uppers f/r.

Nice rig!
You know I thought about ordering the double adjustable upper arms myself. Are you happy with their stability? As far as not becoming loose or self adjusting themselves.
Thanks

4lowco

Jeep Newb
I went from these 4" Currie springs I've had in since 2009 and were practically turning to dust.

To some fresh 3.5" metalcloak springs.

I'm impressed with the ride and my rig is definitely more level.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Looks dang nice! Curries looked like salt was getting to them for sure. Kinda funny, the 4" curries are shorter than the 3.5 MC....maybe it's from sag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Totally different design look at the spacing. The Top 5-6 winds of the MC dual rate coils stack up at ride height. Looks like the Curries are linear?

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" lift, 37x12.5x17 MTR's.