Flex Shots....Post em up

AnvilX

Jeep Owner
What size tires and what spacers are you using?
Spidertrax 1.75 inch. No problems yet. I have had them on for 3 years. I check the tork on them every time I rotate my tires. Some day when I have the extra cash I will get new wheels. I really like beadlock looks. But my rock rashes are cool on my stock rims too for now.

El Sanchimoto

Jeep Owner
Spidertrax 1.75 inch. No problems yet. I have had them on for 3 years. I check the tork on them every time I rotate my tires. Some day when I have the extra cash I will get new wheels. I really like beadlock looks. But my rock rashes are cool on my stock rims too for now.
Thanks for the feed back!

I'm currently deciding between 2.5 & 3.5 dual rate and yours looks about perfect. Your tires are 35s?

AnvilX

Jeep Owner
Thanks for the feed back!

I'm currently deciding between 2.5 & 3.5 dual rate and yours looks about perfect. Your tires are 35s?
Do the 3.5 inch. It rides better than stock and it alows for more clearance. Then someday you may want 37 inch tires, Metalcloak fenders, 4.88 gears, $$$. I have 35s now but would love to make the jump to 37s. That is where you have to spend more $$$. I also put on the Teraflex Rzeppa High Angle Factory Replacement CV Kit instead of a new front driveline, much less expensive and I am still running my stock drivelines.

AnvilX

Jeep Owner
Do the 3.5 inch. It rides better than stock and it alows for more clearance. Then someday you may want 37 inch tires, Metalcloak fenders, 4.88 gears, $$$. I have 35s now but would love to make the jump to 37s. That is where you have to spend more $$$. I also put on the Teraflex Rzeppa High Angle Factory Replacement CV Kit instead of a new front driveline, much less expensive and I am still running my stock drivelines.
Ok my Teraflex Rzezza has failed now after 2.5 years. Maybe it is time to do a yoke?