2017 JK Prices

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I was at the dealership today due to another transmission problem with my wife's car. I checked out one of their "Winter Edition" JKU's and was blown away....$47k...for basically a glorified Sahara. I paid nearly $12k less for a Hard Rock Edition in 2015. Only thing extra it had over mine was the navigation unit. I guess what really got me was the fact it doesn't have lockers nor full leather seats and still was more. Crazy.

Are all the new ones sporting a half leather/half cloth seat for premium seats? I was not a fan of them. The new headlights were very nice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Mine is a 6 speed and didn't have navigation and climate control. But did come with all the other bells and whistles. For $35. Maybe I just got a deal

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Mine is a 6 speed and didn't have navigation and climate control. But did come with all the other bells and whistles. For $35. Maybe I just got a deal

I am unsure bud.... Here is my 2006 Jeep TJ Rubicon 6 speed, soft top, half doors, not loaded.... It stickers for 28 and it is a 2 door...... Just turned 7,000 miles on her. [emoji1]

IMG_20170120_082450014.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
That is awesome. Crazy how much inflation has raised the prices.

I thought mine had low miles at only 13k. Jeez. You need to drive it more.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
That is awesome. Crazy how much inflation has raised the prices.

I thought mine had low miles at only 13k. Jeez. You need to drive it more.

We bought a Hard Rock Unlimited in 2015 and I am working to find that window sticker.... That was over 45K

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I will pull mine when I get home. It is a 2015 hard rock as well.

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
IMHO, JK's are grossly overpriced. In '02 I called a local dealer to see exactly what it'd cost to order a Wrangler. We went started with a blank slate, went through the options, and basically came up with a bone stock X with a 6 banger and Rubicon running gear, just shy of $19K. Of course that was nearly 15 years ago and everything has gone up crazy in price.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Funny. Because now we see that exact same jeep with some smittybuilt stuff on it for the 20k lol

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Yup.

I saw an original ad for a '69 Charger the other day for just over $2,800 ($50 off if you brought in the ad too). Try buying one of those today....