CYLINDER 2 misfire

xdjeep2007

Jeep Newb
Today while driving home from work my 2007 jku 3.8 start to shake really back and had little to no power at lower RPMs. It vibrated pretty good while during home. No smoke no leaks as a could see. I took out my superchips flashpaq and got this error code P0302. no sure what to do? It could be a simply spark plug or it could be a spun bearing which mean engine is toast. Please help with comments on what to do.

Cloaked Willys

Jeep Fanatic
Here are the first couple things I would do to see if it is an easy fix. These are also thing that do not require spending money right off the bat.

1. I would start by pulling the spark plug to see the condition of it. It is still looks good.
2. Try swapping the coil pack with another one, If the misfire follows the coil pack you will want to replace the coil packs. If one failed the rest are not far behind. I normally keep the rest of good old ones to use as spares.

xdjeep2007

Jeep Newb
I had it checked out it was the coil pack and a bag plug. Going to put a new coil pack on and got new plugs. Hopefully it works for a few more months was thinking of the hemi swap for 2018-9 not just yet.