Uwharrie Daniel trial.

Here is a video of my JKU from a couple months ago, with a 2.5" TF Budget Boost with shock extenders, TF Speed Bumps, and front and rear TF Swaybars. Rolling on stock tires, Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo.

I thought I would share, just to show what good articulation, or properly set bump stops will do for you. This Jeep is open front and rear.
there where two "Heavily Modified"... Jeeps prior to mine that just spun there tires wildly, and ended up backing off the start.

so skinny pedal finesse and just a small amount of skill will get you further then most.

Of course, I'm also a HUGE fan of "When in doubt, Gas IT! "

Now I'm on MC 2.5" springs front and rear. With the RockSport shocks and steering stabilizer, rubber is a set of 255/85r16 BFG KM2.

https://vimeo.com/198419776

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rbaucom7266

Jeep Newb
Going to Uwhariee Oct 14th. First time going there so I am looking forward to give them a try.
How much harder are the hardest trails going to be with a manual???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Going to Uwhariee Oct 14th. First time going there so I am looking forward to give them a try.
How much harder are the hardest trails going to be with a manual???

What year is your rig?

I know that mine will hold the break for you when your on an incline so you can get it in gear. Being that your in 4-lo, I don’t think you will notice it being harder. I had an auto before my manual....no more difficulty to me so far.

We just took a almost stock 2door rubi up everything Uwharrie had to offer.

It only had a 1.5" level kit in it. Still running stock tires also

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited: