Dana 60 swap suspension ideas?

TJROBERTS84

Jeep Newb
Wondering if the MC Lock-n-Load long arm system will work on a Dana 60 axle swap for my TJ. The Dana 60 I may be getting is from a Ford Super Duty and was planning to do an Artec Truss.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Cloaked may want to weigh in here, but as long as you use the Artec kit all the arms should line up to the original factory locations. I know the JK swap kits from Artec match perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloaked Willys

Jeep Fanatic
Yeah, It should not be an issue. I will recommend only tacking the mounts to make sure that you can get the caster in range before fully welding.

Artec

Supporting Vendor
Yeah, It should not be an issue. I will recommend only tacking the mounts to make sure that you can get the caster in range before fully welding.
The Artec Swap kits are designed by incorporating the link mounts into the truss, So hours of work and trial and error can be avoided when compared to other bracket systems. Simply tack weld the truss together, place it on the axle and all the other brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Gonna be a sexy rig once you get them under the rig. Can't wait to see the transition. On the TJ's do you only need 1 speed sensor hooked up? I know on late model JK's all four have to be working properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk