Howdy From Ohio

AMcBride423

Jeep Owner
Names Austin, Im from Holmes County Ohio, Im a student at The Ohio State University. I am on my second Jeep. First was an '06 KJ with a 3" Rough Country Lift on 265 Nittos and 17" Worx wheels. Just upgraded last June to a "16 JKU, it is still bone stock for now, but I have been wheeling it as it. Plan for a 3.5" MetalCloak lift and 37" STT Pros by this July. I am a member of the Hall of Fame 4x4 Trail Riders out of Akron/Canton and plan to join the Mid Ohio Jeepers Organization LLC as well.
FB_IMG_1480210110748.jpg

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Welcome Austin. I have the same model jeep as yours. I honestly didn't know Ohio had places like that to wheel. Btw.......y'all glad you don't have to get beat by Bama now! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Gary

Welcome to the Modern Jeep forum Austin.
That looks like a torture trail for anything with wheels.

AMcBride423

Jeep Owner
Welcome Austin. I have the same model jeep as yours. I honestly didn't know Ohio had places like that to wheel. Btw.......y'all glad you don't have to get beat by Bama now! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have some pretty awesome locations, most of the real good ones are on private property though. This one is from Wellsville, OH, which is actually all public land which is awesome, but of course people are slobs and leave trash everywhere there. And dont break down and leave your rig, it will end up looted and torched...

AMcBride423

Jeep Owner
Welcome to the Modern Jeep forum Austin.
That looks like a torture trail for anything with wheels.
Thanks! And yeah, Wellsville has some gnarly trails for sure! This was the lower less hard trail, we had a couple more capable rigs take the upper trail...they encountered this:
20161125_160119.jpg
20161125_161929.jpg
20161125_153045.jpg