New to Board

Marine660

Jeep Owner
Hello, I am new to this forum but have been a long time Jeeper. Over the years I have owned 7 Jeeps from budget boosts and 32" tires to full blown 1-tons axles with hydro steering. I pride myself on doing my own work so I know how to fix issues when they arise, and save a dime.

I live in a small town in middle TN south of Nashville. For those in the area, I live in Estill Springs TN,

I currently have a 2015 JKUR sitting on 37" Nitto trail grapplers with a 1.5" leveling kit and Metalcloak overline fenders.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
How's it going Marine. Glad to have ya. I am in Knoxville about 10 mins south of Windrock. I'm in a 2015 JKU with 37's as well....no lift. Shoot me a pm if you head this way and want to head over to the park[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine660

Jeep Owner
Response

How's it going Marine. Glad to have ya. I am in Knoxville about 10 mins south of Windrock. I'm in a 2015 JKU with 37's as well....no lift. Shoot me a pm if you head this way and want to head over to the park[emoji1303]
Awesome, glad to know there are others running 37's without a lift. Most folks told me it cant be done or wouldnt perform.

Dont get me wrong, if handed $4K i would have a 3.5" gamechanger but this first phase was on a budget LOL.

I will absolitely take you up on Windrock here in a few months when i get some free time.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Awesome, glad to know there are others running 37's without a lift. Most folks told me it cant be done or wouldnt perform.

Dont get me wrong, if handed $4K i would have a 3.5" gamechanger but this first phase was on a budget LOL.

I will absolitely take you up on Windrock here in a few months when i get some free time.

Hey man I am with you all the way. The game changer is in my plan, but for now I am super happy with what I have. As long as your fenders are cut, you will have no problem with 37's. I'm running 2" of bump in the rear and 1" up front and getting no rub with sway bar disconnected. Look forward to the ride. Maybe some others on this forum will join.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Looks great. I need those fenders for the front and want run w/o fenders in the rear.

What are you planning to do with your current set up?

El Sanchimoto

Jeep Owner
Hello, I am new to this forum but have been a long time Jeeper. Over the years I have owned 7 Jeeps from budget boosts and 32" tires to full blown 1-tons axles with hydro steering. I pride myself on doing my own work so I know how to fix issues when they arise, and save a dime.

I live in a small town in middle TN south of Nashville. For those in the area, I live in Estill Springs TN,

I currently have a 2015 JKUR sitting on 37" Nitto trail grapplers with a 1.5" leveling kit and Metalcloak overline fenders.
Welcome from SoCal.

Sounds like a nice setup. Happy trails brother.

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Welcome

All these JK's out there, almost makes me want to go buy one!

Not yet.

Todd
You know, I absolutely hated them when they first came out and still not a big fan of the stock trim but a little work and they are pretty badass. I tried to talk the wife into getting one, her response was pretty simple....... We can't afford for you to have another Jeep. Makes sense I suppose since I've already got a YJ and a TJ.