Hello From Oklahoma!

lrg_ice

Jeep Newb
Greeting to everyone from Oklahoma. The love of jeeps runs deep in my family. My great grandfather bought the first jeep for the family, a 1949 Willis Flat-fender, and got our family hooked on them. I wish that i still had that first jeep, but alas it was sold long before i was born. I do still have the 2 that my grandfather bought, a 1970 CJ5 Renegade I and a 1977 CJ7 Levi's Edition. 5 years ago i added my own to the collection, a 2006 TJ Rubicon. My wife likes to joke that I have 3 girlfriends and a serious Jeep addition, something about 3 Jeeps is classified as clinical.

Well, enough rambling.

El Sanchimoto

Jeep Owner
Welcome!

Man, that first Jeep sounds like one to find! I hope to someday find and restore one like it, but until then I'm working on upgrading my current one. Lots to do still....

Hope you enjoy your stay.

lrg_ice

Jeep Newb
Yeah i would love to find an old Flat Fender and restore it. But I have too many projects as it is. I am working on a frame off restoration on the 1970. currently i am stuck on the wiring harness. Once i get it wired up all i have left is some odds and ends and it will be drive-able. I have been working on it off and on for the last 10 years. Hopefully this is the year that i can at least get it running. :)