Metal cloak + Yeti

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Somebody posted this on another forum and i thought it would be fitting here.

Member has a MC game changer plus SteerSmarts Yeti steering.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=fOgy2n1NSVI

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" RockKrawler x-factor, 37x12.5x17 MTR's, Steer Smarts Yeti steering, Savvy aluminum half doors.
How is it I can watch 12 minutes of a Jeep suspension and sterring system working but i cannot read a book for more than 2 minutes.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Lol same here

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" RockKrawler x-factor, 37x12.5x17 MTR's, Steer Smarts Yeti steering, Savvy aluminum half doors.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
We have a severe illness.....jeepaholic....it's very expensive and no known cures....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
I will be honest and did not see somebody spending $300 for HD Griffin Attenuator. Boy was i wrong .. Plenty out there and noting but positive reviews. Same with the standard Griffin for the stock DL or Yeti 26mm. I like it best on the highway 70+ changing lanes or god forbid swerving hard to avoid someone. It really takes the white knuckle out of the steering and feels much safer. Theres a few guys on the forums that went all out MC GC + Yeti. Id love to ride in a MC equipped JK, RK is local and more popular around here.... One day lol

Pthorpe84

Staff member
You spilling oil on your drivers side or is that just water?

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Fluid film

rberg1022

Jeep Newb
Steer smarts is the way to go! Ron is very responsive and helps you through any issues. I have a teraflex 2.5 lift.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
From what I can remember, the video wasn’t that great. Just showed the attenuator soaking up vibrations while some one was driving.

Your going to get a great ride from the game changer no matter what. But if you add the HD Attenuator, it will soak up most of the feedback from the road to your steering wheel.

I want one of these. Curious if you can add it to the MC drag link

dstonerii

Jeep Newb
I'm running a 14 JKU with the 3.5" game changer rock sport edition. The ride on road is smooth and the offload flex is better than everyone in my group with 4" or better. Except for one guy who has a long arm. Where about the same. I'm not sure about MC with the Steer Smarts as I just learned about this brand today. They do look real promising though.

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
From what I can remember, the video wasn’t that great. Just showed the attenuator soaking up vibrations while some one was driving.

Your going to get a great ride from the game changer no matter what. But if you add the HD Attenuator, it will soak up most of the feedback from the road to your steering wheel.

I want one of these. Curious if you can add it to the MC drag link

I noticed that the Griffin says 33” tires max and then you need the XD but to think you need the steer smarts drag link to use the XD.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I noticed that the Griffin says 33” tires max and then you need the XD but to think you need the steer smarts drag link to use the XD.
For some reason I was thinking the XD could just be added to your stock drag link. Need to do so research.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Again...anyone done this, or attempted with a MC drag link??