One proud dad

Pthorpe84

Staff member
My daughter got coined by Lt Gen Webb today. He's the Commander of the USAF Special Operations Command! She got this for work done as Vice President on Junior Enlisted Counsel . Super proud of her and continuous achievements in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Gary

Congratulations to a proud Dad and Daughter.
She's pretty ~ must take after Mom :D

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Nice, good job.

Mine just won a scholarship from the local VFW, it's good to see our young ones doing good and following the right path. Especially in light of the numbers of ignorant asses roaming the streets that are of similar age.

Don't know why I thought you were WAY too young to have a daughter that age.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Nice, good job.

Mine just won a scholarship from the local VFW, it's good to see our young ones doing good and following the right path. Especially in light of the numbers of ignorant asses roaming the streets that are of similar age.

Don't know why I thought you were WAY too young to have a daughter that age.
That is great to hear about the scholarship. And you are right. There are very few kids these days that take pride in our great country and themselves.

I am a bit too young. I had my kids premade! Either way....I love them as if they were mine. We have 3 girls from 17, 22, and 24 and two grandkids. Ages 2 and 4. We are what would happen if you mixed Al Bundy's family with the Brady Bunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk