Hello from Huntington Beach

Jamesharvey

Jeep Owner
Post some pics of what it looked like if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are heading out next Thursday for a four day trip, the jeep will be loaded down and we will see if the new springs fixed the problem.
I'll take some pics and post them.

Jamesharvey

Jeep Owner
Tried to post a pic, it does nothing then my entire reply I wrote got deleted! Seriously!

Tried the new 4" springs, they did not work! The shop swapped out the 4" for 5" ones. Geezes I hope this solves this problem.

The amount of weight?
Tj
Hard top
Roof rack with about 277lbs of gear
Two Jerry cans, orfab tire carrier, 35" spare tire and high lift jack.
Inside the jeep- 60lb cargo box, 60lb speaker box, 100lbs of sound deading, 60lbs of tools, yeti 65 cooler with food 70lbs, 150lbs in upgraded roll bar and about another 60lbs of miscellaneous gear.
I tested out the new springs without all me gear for a camping trip, dam does it set high now. I won't know if this solves the problem until the next camping trip mid April. I'll try and post some pics of the jeep

G

Gary

Tried to post a pic, it does nothing then my entire reply I wrote got deleted! Seriously!
Apologies for the problem you've experienced. There are no posts/images held in our moderation queue so I can't understand why you had the problem.
Were they external image links or did you use the attachment option ?

Jamesharvey

Jeep Owner
Hi

When I tried to upload the photos, I choose the photo and it just stay on that screen.

Here is an update on my spring problem.
I went with the 5" teraFlex dual rate. Solved my bottoming out problem.
I also had to replace my steering linkage and tir rods again. I replaced them last year with the heavy duty crowns and destroyed them in one year with only about 4,000 miles. Went with the Currie one and a heavy duty tract bar rubicon's supper flex.
Going on my 4th driveshaft, the slip yoak parts keeps getting play. I'm over the local driveline shop. Ordered a toms woods heavy duty one yesterday.
Hopefully theirs last longer then two trips.