I am looking for Dimensions/Drawings. JKU

BrendanQuinn

Jeep Newb
Does anyone have access to JKU Schematics? Optimally I would like to have fully detailed drawings CAD perhaps containing all factory bolt hole locations, Frame measurements and Tub Measurements but will happily settle for Scale Architectural type drawings of Stock JKU from Front, Back, Top, Left and Right Sides. I am also going to be internetting for these things so If I find them I will gladly upload them here.

I am an amature fabricator as I am sure many of you are and all of my ideas start off as hand made drawings. I am hoping to have a sort of template that I can use to draw my designs on. Something I can print out and draw on when I want to doodle.

Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I don't but I am sure you could just about google it and bring it up. I would suggest you purchase a cad program and go from their however. Dan with Fusion 4X4 has some CAD rendering he could probably share with you. Just go to their web page, get the number and call him up. Great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrendanQuinn

Jeep Newb
Thank you. I have also reached out to Gary Pis from SEMA who seems to be in charge of the CAD Drawings department he of course is at SEMA this week so It is unlikely I will hear back from him for some time.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I'm sure he will get back with you next week. This week will be tough to get anything from anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk