Headed to off-road adventure park

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I'm headed down to Pittsburgh, TN for a day of light wheeling. Depending on cell service I will try to keep this a steady feed through the day. If you are in the area give me a shout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
arrival

New stickers. I encourage all of you to look up Crawling for Reid and support this brave little guy.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Still can't get videos to up load properly. I will upload to YouTube then post up

G

Gary

Still can't get videos to up load properly. I will upload to YouTube then post up

This the one you are looking for ?

[video=vimeo;188439662]https://vimeo.com/188439662[/video]

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I have more stuff will post up later. Spent all day installing beadlocks[emoji1320]

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Very cool. I have never got 16mpg with my Jeep with stock tires. I have 4.10 gears, but these days they normally reduce the load on the engine allowing for better fuel mileage. Not the JK..... To date, 13.5 is my best tank.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I actually ended up averaging 18.9 on the trip to the part. I was still accelerating when I took that pick. I'm in a 2015 jkur with 4:10's and a 6 speed. Gonna miss that mpg...

Pthorpe84

Staff member
this me coming off Area 51.....I didn't go very far up either. Trail is insane. The rocks here are very slick. Even the bouncers were having a tough time.

Pthorpe84

Staff member

good atmosphere. Crawler Conceptz had great representation (no pics...sorry), and the food was outstanding

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
[video=vimeo;188670447]https://vimeo.com/188670447[/video]

here is the guy getting his jeep turned over. It actually fired right up, but it would not go into 4 wheel drive. It took forever to get turned over. The first jeep that hooked up to it, blew her new Zeon Winch. Not sure what happened.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator: