New MC news???

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Anyone have an idea what Mason is working on in New Orleans?? Says between 3 and 4 tomorrow they will be showing off something that has been in the works. Excited to see it

GO HOGS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I hope so. Said old jeep, so I know it's not the long arms yet. Insert disappointed emoji here....

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Don't know if this is what they were working on, but this popped up on my FB feed a bit ago..... :excitement:

@ $79 that's not a bad price either. I'll need to save a few more pennies since I just ordered my chromo's yesterday.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Reading up on the MC site, it has recessed bolt holes. That's a plus for me as I sheared off a bolt on my solid diff cover. I guess a rock hit it just right. They are only for D44 axles at this point and come unfinished. Break out the rattle cans.....

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
I like the unfinished covers. It gives you a chance to bring out your inner artist or just go black.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I don't mind it either. Your going to end up touching them up at some point for corrosion control regardless of the coating. I like them. Simple yet effective design.