White OEM grill with black throats.

El Sanchimoto

Jeep Owner
I am looking for the OEM white grill with black throats to the headlights and grill vents.

If you have this, or know of anyone that does, let me know.

2016_jeep_wrangler_unlimited_sahara_bright_white_clearcoat_in_louisville_mississippi_20400144653.jpg

Lifelong Jeeper

Jeep Owner
I am looking for the OEM white grill with black throats to the headlights and grill vents.

If you have this, or know of anyone that does, let me know.

View attachment 290
I know a guy with them on his white JK. By the way, I think they make for the best looking JK front end. I'm personally sick of the angry eyes and furrowed brow accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Yeah, that's horrible. The first time I saw it I was like "hmmm, interesting" then the more I see it the worse it gets. Kinda like the 90's YJ Renegay'd package.

Lifelong Jeeper

Jeep Owner

Worst jeep accessories ever. So ugly....

Absolutely!
The JK guys have tons of money and the aftermarket crowd LOVES them. I work with a guy who has a JKU with a mild build. It has a winch bumper on it but no winch and the hole drives him crazy so he's looking at winches and wanted my opinion in which one he should buy. I asked how often he would use it and under what conditions and he said that it will literally never get used because he doesn't, and won't ever, go off-roading.
I should tell him to guy but the most expensive Warn winch out there because the Bad Lands winch won't keep up the image he's striving for.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Yeah, that's horrible. The first time I saw it I was like "hmmm, interesting" then the more I see it the worse it gets. Kinda like the 90's YJ Renegay'd package.
Please post a pic of that. [emoji854]