modernjeeper
MetalCloak 2
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like

Renegade Getting Jeep Love At Moab

Images have been released of two new concept vehicles that will be unveiled at Easter Jeep Safari this year... both are based on the Renegade...

jeep-renegade-commander-concept-rear-side-view.jpg
    jeep-renegade-commander-concept-rear-side-view.jpg

Jeep Renegade Commander is powered by a 2.4-liter Tigershark engine with MultiAir2 mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission with Jeep Active Drive Low. It features a “fluorescent gray” color with Renegade’s MySky open-air roof with removable panels, custom body decal, Mopar off-road rock rails, skid plates and a modified exhaust. It also features the Mopar brand’s trailer hitch receiver and front and rear auxiliary lights.

jeep-comanche-concept--front-view.jpg
    jeep-comanche-concept-rear-side-view.jpg

Jeep Comanche pickup concept based off the Renegade features a concept “Beige Against the Machine” exterior paint accented with a satin black hood, a concept lower front fascia, winch, steel rear bumper, soft top and spare tire in the bed. The wheelbase has been stretched an additional six inches compare to a production Renegade to accommodate Comanche’s 5-foot bed. It’s powered by a 2.0-liter diesel I-4 engine and mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission with Jeep Active Drive Lock, which includes low range and a locking rear differential.

What do you think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    $5000 Giveaway

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    That comanche concept looks pretty awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Camanche pick up is perfect. I would own that in a heart beat basically because it is a small truck. The wrangler truck leaked pics just look to long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk