modernjeeper
MetalCloak 2
    Post Thanks / Like

JL Truck - What do you think?

The JL Truck Prototype that was spotted a month or so ago... looks to be pretty darn cool.

What do you think of it? What would you want to see in a truck?

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 6.05.34 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 6.05.17 AM.jpg

Jeep-Wrangler-Pickup-Aerial-Look.jpg
    MetalCloak, It's Your Jeep, Only Better | metalcloak.com

Founder & Editor-in-Chief, ModernJeeper.com

2. Likes olave73, BillJ liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Metalcloak Adventures

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd take a serious look at it, but I'm really curious about what's under the headlight shields. One of these with the diesel engine would be sweet.
    1999 Wrangler, Flame Red with a few mods...

Post Thanks / Like
    Too dang long for my liking. We will see what the final product looks like. At this point it looks like an H3-T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Too dang long for my liking. We will see what the final product looks like. At this point it looks like an H3-T

That is not it's real bed. It looks very proportioned. Pretty sweet truck when you see it in person. I am not a fan of the windshield slope back. But.. overall nice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to see it. It would be especially Interesting if they put a d60 in it for the diesel option. I guess it's the rear of the truck that gets me. I'm. Comparing it too much to the JK-8 I guess.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    That is not it's real bed. It looks very proportioned. Pretty sweet truck when you see it in person. I am not a fan of the windshield slope back. But.. overall nice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I never noticed that until you said it. The wheel is not even centered. Did they take a dodge ram bed and slap it on there?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say you are right Griffen. They were most likely just testing the chassis. Again I think the final product will look great. I just hope the performance favors a jeep and not a dodge truck. A 4 door jk-8 is what I was hoping for. We will see

Post Thanks / Like
    The JL truck with a diesel will be a real winner, however, keeping the price on point will likely be difficult. Either way fingers are crossed.

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be getting one once it is released. I have been waiting since the jk was released for a truck version.