Deer season!!

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Just got back from Ohio hunting. Saw one giant. But he was about 200 yards away. Everything else was small bucks. Did get a doe. In fact she was the only doe I saw. 5 days and saw 10 bucks and 1 doe....moon and heat was killing us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Just got back from Ohio hunting. Saw one giant. But he was about 200 yards away. Everything else was small bucks. Did get a doe. In fact she was the only doe I saw. 5 days and saw 10 bucks and 1 doe....moon and heat was killing us.

Out here we don't have a doe season, you can enter to get a Jr. doe tag if you're under 18, but that does most of us no good. Couple years ago we counted 34 doe and didn't see a buck till we were getting back to the cabin just after dark.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Man, I wish we had a single deer coming out. Something happened and all the deer we were seeing prior to season are gone..... All of them...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I know the acorn crop pulled a lot of deer out of the pines in Arkansas where we hunt. 90% of all our pics have been at night. Need some cold nights and this full moon to go away.

G

Gary

Not something I can do down Oxford street in good ole London. Boys in blue may hit me with a couple of tasers :D

Pthorpe84

Staff member
killed on the farm in Ohio I hunt. Monster. Shot in October and couldn't find it. Finally found week of thanksgiving. I can't wait to score him.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
A few from Arkansas.

193"

All Mississippi Delta area. All those but 1 were killed on one island on the Mississippi on the Arkansas side. Incredible place.