Don't help anyone, ever

CowMoo

Jeep Owner
Good Samaritan Robbed, Killed After Helping Teens Pull SUV Out of Ditch in South Carolina

A man was robbed and then shot to death after helping two people pull their SUV out of a ditch in North Charleston, South Carolina, police said on Tuesday.

Officers said Deon Frasier, 17, and Michael Dupree-Tyler, 19, were arrested at an apartment complex after a gunshot victim was found by police around 11 p.m. Monday evening, according to reports.

“During the investigation, it was learned that the victim was assisting two black males in pulling a Dodge Durango out of the ditch,” police said in a news release. “After the victim got the vehicle out of the ditch, the two suspects then robbed and shot the victim.”
that is MESSED up, come on now... What the hell is this world coming to?

G

Gary

It is indeed 'messed' up and when you see the age of the perps responsible for the death, it makes you wonder what chance is there of it getting any better with the way our youth are growing up wild and unchallenged by either their parents or the schools/police.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I couldn't agree more Gary. The Entitled Generation. I blame the lack of corporal punishment and this no child left behind crap!

Those teens should have thanked the Good Samaritan and offered him a $20. There is no reason for that and they have no place in our society!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk