Best looking tire & rim combo

Griffin

Jeep Owner
Guys,
I need the best looking tire and rim package for a silver jeep with black flares and a black top. My buddy just bought a MetalCloak lift and is struggling with rims and tires for it.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
What is he going to do with the jeep? Parking lot Princess, mudder, or rock crawler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
I really like the Cooper STT Pro's, I'm using stock H2's which won't work for him on stock axles.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I agree then with the cooper sst pro's incredible tire. As far as a wheel goes you don't need beadlocks however the Spyderlocks look incredible.

I have a set of pintlers that have "trail love" all over them and a set of slabs that are sitting in my office waiting on 37" tires.

With all that said, budget friendly wise I would go with the SST Pro's. If budget is not a concern..I would get the Nitto Mud Grapplers. But that is just me. The graps are a loud, wide, aggressive tire but performs outstanding. Good luck.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Best looking tire & rim combo

Funny I just mounted a new 37" toyo mt to my slabs. Looks great. Can't wait to get 4 more. Rock Your 4x4 has the 37X1350R17 for $325 right now. [emoji1303]

Micky

Jeep Newb
Here's a pic I found on Google a while back of a combo that I have literally dreamt about. The tire is a 40X13.50-17LT Maxxis Trepador M8060. The rim is a TrailReady (TR) HD17 beadlock. Pricey stuff but a guy can dream. The TR beadlocks come in different ring sizes and colors. A lot of guys around here that crawl regularly run the Trepadors for daily driving. They are a little costly for me but someday...

MaxxTRcombo.jpg

Pthorpe84

Staff member
That is my favorite tire but being a sticky I could never afford to run them. If I trailered my stuff every where it would be no problem.

AMcBride423

Jeep Owner
37x14.50r17 STT Pros on 17" Method Racing Beadlocks. Thats personally the set up I will be getting in June. But SpyderLocks also look amazing...