If you had to buy a new android phone today...

Griffin

Jeep Owner
Is any motorola device worth looking at?
I haven't been keeping up with phone news since I'm not due for an upgrade for a few more months
But my gf just dropped her iphone5s and it completely shattered the screen on both front and back and the phone won't even turn on
It may be repairable but she needs a phone right away so we're looking at new phones right now
She has an upgrade available on verizon and is wanting to switch to an android device
So give me some input please :nerd:

lindel

Jeep Owner
If you're interested in rooting, LG is/was a good option. If you're not planning on rooting, just about any of the major manufacturers make good phones. Motorola is fine.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Griffen, to be honest I would look at other phones. My wife has had 4 androids over the last 5 years and it has been nothing but issues(she just wanted the big screen). Battery and security issues have been the major problem. Get an iPhone and put a Lifeproof nuud on it and call it good. If you have to go with an android the galaxy phones are pretty good from Samsung. It was the one that gave us the least trouble. FYI I have been with iPhone since palm went out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
I had an early Galaxy and used it primarily as a phone and rarely for anything else. Then we got the iPhone and I've been with it since, my wife doesn't even use her laptop anymore after getting the 6+. Personal preference there I suppose, I like it WAY better than the Droid phones I've tried.