Help Us Grow And Win Tools!

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
The Modern Jeeper Forum is a happy, friendly and informative place that many of us enjoy. We all want to invite in more friends and we are asking for your help in doing so. In return, we will put everyone's name who helps us in a drawing for a new Bosch 18 Volt Impact Wrench IWMH182-01, charger and two 4.0AH fat pack batteries.

bshniwmh182-01.jpg

To be entered in the drawing, you must do any of the following and post in this thread letting us know what you did. We will also be able to track referrals, so those will not need to be posted.
  1. Post a respectful link to our site to help other Jeepers find us.
  2. Write a technical article on how to fix or improve on a Jeep.
  3. Write a technical or installation article.
  4. Refer people to our page using the link found in the SETTINGS link located in the upper right hand part of the screen.

These are simple things that will help our community grow. We ask that no one copies and pastes anything from other sites and that we have original content.

Contest will end August 22, 2016

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Good stuff .. Way to spread the word

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" RockKrawler x-factor, 37x12.5x17 MTR's, Steer Smarts Yeti steering, Savvy aluminum half doors.

Lifelong Jeeper

Jeep Owner
I sent emails to Jeeper friends and family and posted on several FaceBook Jeep groups that I'm a member of. I pasted the reference link from the settings page.

Here's to making this a great forum full of educational tech and without all the unnecessary drama that has plagued other forums.

'96 ZJ, Locked D60's, 37" Nitto's, self designed/built 6" long arm suspension, doubler, etc.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Now who has the balls to get banned for posting it on way-o-life[emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I want to thank all of you for your efforts. Great job so far. Please keep this up. Keep the questions coming. And let's do some write ups!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
I have put the word out. Wouldnt look too good posting a thread a WF since i work there haha
Any chance i get i tell people about this place :)

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" RockKrawler x-factor, 37x12.5x17 MTR's, Steer Smarts Yeti steering, Savvy aluminum half doors.

Griffin

Jeep Owner
I posted this up on my facebook wall, on E46fans an also on the Jeepforum. I got a nice note from the Jeep Forum saying I can't do that. :)

We need a cool place to hang out. Tell people.