What the hell - Police Brutality Protest

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
I woke up this morning to the crazy news that "snipers" were shooting law enforcement officers. I do not get it. How is this helping the situation?

I live in a small town and have a lot of friends who are police officers and I wonder at this point when the whole country will pay for these peoples actions. There should be laws in place to protect the people who protect us.

It's sad. God Bless the families of the fallen officers.

lindel

Jeep Owner
You must be talking about the crap in Dallas. The DPD used a bomb to blow one of the perps up. Mounted it on a bomb robot, and drove it right up to him. From what I understand, a SWAT sniper returned the favor on the BLM "sniper".

It's going to get worse, before it gets better...keep your powder dry.

*Update*...it turns out it was one shooter, and yes, they blew him up.

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I'm worried we will see another civil war if things don't calm down. Not good. If folks would listen to the police the first time, it would never escalate to the point of what some call "Brutality." We don't need this. All of our lives matter....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Wow. Some folks are just dumbass'. Do they no know the police protect us day in and day out. Has the public forgot what they did for us on 9/11!? Yes some folks make bad decisions, but what about the thousands of good deeds they do daily for us. For whites, blacks, purples, reds, whatever. Maybe we should show some of that. I blame a part of this on media outlets who only look for the shocking and bad. Support your local authorities...who knows your child may become one of them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Exactly, she a tinfoil hat type anyhow. Also said on facebook that "crisis actors" were responsible for the Orlando massacre, that it was a hoax so Republicans can get more surveillance powers. Nutty.