Newb from Chicagoland

lindel

Jeep Owner
Hello, all!

Newb from Chicagoland. I currently own a 99 Wrangler, 3.5" MC lift, Ford 8.8 w/4.88 and ARB, Dana 30 w/Yukon Zip Locker. Running 33" Duratracs. I have a set of Quadratec Baja Extreme wheels, but have issues with them not fitting with the Vanco Big Brake kit, so I'm refinishing the Canyon rims that I have, with a set of spacers.

My wife owns a 1987 Grand Wagoneer, that's mostly stock, the only real upgrade planned for it is fuel injection.

G

Gary

Welcome to the Modern Jeep forum lindel.
Thanks for dropping by.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Sorry to hear that too....I'm from Arkansas and can't say I support Jerry World! Just tell me your not a Long Horn fan!! Lol! either way. Glad your hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindel

Jeep Owner
Sorry to hear that too....I'm from Arkansas and can't say I support Jerry World! Just tell me your not a Long Horn fan!! Lol! either way. Glad your hear.

Hog fan, all the way! Mom was an Arkie (she grew up outside of Jonesboro).

I keep hoping that the 'Boys will trade Jerry, but it never seems to happen...

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Glad to hear from a fellow HOG!!! I'm from Little Rock and grew up in Atkins. That the place with the Hog sign on the side of the mountain off of 40. I hope Belima can get us some wins. I miss the years of Petrino.

lindel

Jeep Owner
Yep. I'm old enough to remember the Southwest Conference days, and Frank Broyles. Good times.

As my Mom used to say, my favorite team is Arkansas and anyone that beats Texas.