What's going on??

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Removed sliders for the buyer. Ordering MC overlines as soon as cash is in hand(will do an install write up). And I removed my best to hell muffler. Will deal with drone until I get the dynomax. Jeep looks dumb with out the sliders.

IMG_4135.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Well slider money was found by wife[emoji53] so it will be a couple more weeks before I get them. Good news is a scored a deal on some slabs[emoji1303][emoji1303]. I am making the trip to MS to pick them up on Saturday.

Sitting at the doctors office now. Daughter has a swollen knee. I feel for her. Hope she doesn't have to get cut.

lindel

Jeep Owner
I will be picking up a set of BFG KM2s in 35x12.5x15 in 2 weeks...with my financial adviser's blessing.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Making the long drive to Meridian, MS to pick up my slabs.....14 hour round trip. Gonna be a long day, but worth it.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
slabs picked up......get my hind end back and prep for blasting and painting.

Jus Jim

Jeep Owner
Counting down the days until Dixie Run in Sparta TN hosted by SFWDA at Golden Mountain. Rolling out Thursday.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Counting down the days until Dixie Run in Sparta TN hosted by SFWDA at Golden Mountain. Rolling out Thursday.
Damn. Sounds like a heck of a time. Wish my rig was ready. Do you mind starting a thread showcasing the ride? Maybe we can pick up some more members!

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Just sitting in the driveway all sad next to its little brother. Waiting on the new chromo shafts to get here so we can get back at it.

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Not a jeep but saw this yesterday afternoon. One of the nicest I've see IMO. Plus I like the tank lol