What's going on??

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Like it. Digging the whites out! Did you get the 35's she gave you the blessing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindel

Jeep Owner
Yup, 35s. I have to make some minor adjustments to the tailgate, and clean the blue off the tires. Not a big deal, in either case.

I'm experimenting with 'balance beads' on this set of tires. The tires were mounted, never checked for balance. I did it at a friends house, he has the mounting machine and tools, and during the 90 mile ride home, from a dead stop to 70 mph, no real shakes or vibes. You can feel a little bit when you're turning at 70 to 75, but once you straighten out, it's good again. 8 ounces of ceramic beads per tire.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Says a lot about the quality of the coopers to run with no balancing. These dang MTR-K's were horrid until balanced. Keep us posted on how the beads work out. Curious myself.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
installing. Write up will come in a week or so. I have to get my business plans done 2017. [emoji17]

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Installed light bar, cube lights, Chinese sPod, and finally got around fishing out my sheared off bolt on the diff cover...replaced it and all is good. Fun Christmas. Btw I was pretty impressed with quality on the Amazon spod knock off. Not one issue with the install of the item and all the connections were secure. We will see if it stand the test of time, but for $160 i couldn't pass it up.

Oh yeah I did my bump-stops. As you can tell my up travel is incredible[emoji52]