What's going on??

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Wanted to start a thread showcasing....what we are doing. Good food, good trails, good pictures...whatever. So post them up! Let's get some life in Modern Jeeper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Well I finally put on my MC banner and side panel stickers.....yes I'm one those guys. Love my stickers.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Where are you going.....

I used a jig saw. I will need to touch things up with a dremel and add the door trim to them. They look ok. They will do until I can afford some MC high-lines. Took about an hour to do. Super easy mod.

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Well I washed my jeep after 8 months...finished the chopped fender mod. Door trim on the edges and blacked out the red in the fender wells.

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Windrock last night. Did trail 22 and 4. Both pretty easy trails. 22 was a bit tough in some places due to wet rocks and mud. This gal did some "bouncing" at the wrong place and broke her drive shaft. Luckily she had a spare.
crazy guy on top of "Sex Rock" on the side of the mountain. Love this guy. Laughed my ass off
night view of the Tennessee Valley
i hate mud....just glad no breaks!

Todd Ockert

We were prepping the Jeep for the Jeep Beach West event June 10 - 12 at Pismo Beach Ca.
Should be fun, and this is the events third year.

Todd

Pthorpe84

Staff member
We were prepping the Jeep for the Jeep Beach West event June 10 - 12 at Pismo Beach Ca.
Should be fun, and this is the events third year.

Todd
Awesome. Make sure you post up some pics on here. Would love to learn more about the west coast jeep beach.

Todd Ockert

Sand. God I hate sand. Gets in places that makes me itch
I agree. It took me over two hours to wash the Jeep and get the sand out of it.
Then you have to worry about the salt from the ocean messing things up also.
We don't do the beach very often because of the sand and salt.

I will take the Rocks any day!

Todd

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I'm with you there. I'm so glad I live in a climate that is no where near the ocean. And far enough south I don't deal with it on the roads much. Ruins everything. Mud is bad here and it's always a pain to remove. I have been told to spray your under carriage with wd40 and it will make the salts and mud not stick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Todd Ockert

We are headed off to the MetalCloak Skillz day this weekend.

If you are in the Sacramento area and want to learn some new Skillz, come check it out at Prairie City SVRA.
Could also use a few skilled volunteers to help out with spotting duties and such also.

Todd

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
I'd like to make the Skills Day at some point. It's not "far" from me but there's no quick way to get there. Takes me about an hour and a half, I just tend to think if I'm driving that far, I'll turn left instead and go the Rubicon. Does look like a good time though.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Well I spent about 2 hours under the jeep doing nothing but removing mud. Jesus. There had to be a couple hundred pounds of rock, coal, and mud under there. But as of now I can safely say it's clean as a whistle down there. I hate mud....

timatoe

Jeep Fanatic
Well I spent about 2 hours under the jeep doing nothing but removing mud. Jesus. There had to be a couple hundred pounds of rock, coal, and mud under there. But as of now I can safely say it's clean as a whistle down there. I hate mud....

I hate mud!