KJeeper's JK build

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Speaking off

I still need to get the plate relocated and light hooked up. God i hate electrical.
If anybody has any good advice or pics on how they wired the tag light post em.

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" RockKrawler x-factor, 37x12.5x17 MTR's, Steer Smarts Yeti steering, Savvy aluminum half doors.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Pm your addy ill send them to you.

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" RockKrawler x-factor, 37x12.5x17 MTR's, Steer Smarts Yeti steering, Savvy aluminum half doors.
Did you like guards or? I was looking at buying a set.... They seem to be just stamped metal....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
For the tag lights I just re ran the wire across the roll cage bar then through my soft top in the pic below.
then just routed the wire from there. You could also fish it through the tailgate vents. Done that before as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Did you like guards or? I was looking at buying a set.... They seem to be just stamped metal....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
More for looks i wouldst consider them guards.i liked the look though.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Since i was one of two testers for the Griffin mine went back to be cut open and inspected. The new Griffin has a different compliant rate strong enough for hydro assist. PSC is testing one now on their company jeep.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Nice. Will you get a report on their findings?

The surgery or from PSC? Hope to know both.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
And what all does that do and help with?
Originally it was designed to make a more comfortable and safer drive. Imo it acts like a stabilizer but better. I feel it does best on the highway, stitching lanes or god forbid having to swerve to avoid Someone (oversteer) It really does work :)

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Steer smarts clamp. First to have threads for metric and SAE. This thing is MASSIVE and will handle a ram just fine.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Wow. What sizes do they offer it in? I'm looking at getting a 2.5 ton Fusion tie rod.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Wow. What sizes do they offer it in? I'm looking at getting a 2.5 ton Fusion tie rod.

Only 1.625

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Hey im back, for whatever reason my build was missing from the site :(
Ill start with some flex pics after the adjustment of my front stops. Not too bad a if you ask me.

Last edited:

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Since i was a tester for the SteerSmarts steering Attenuator. Ron the rep swapped if out for a new one with some minor adjustments. Also included a red bellow .. Nice. I cant feel any difference with the swap. The biggest difference overall i feel with the mod is on the highway. The jeeps steering feels more in control and relaxing at speed.
I ran without a SS for a few days before swapping my ATS for a cheap shock. The idea is to eventually go with hydro assist, and sell the ATS with low miles on it. With the Griffin the SS does not make much of a difference at all imo. Ron also sent their new clamp. Holy crap this thing is MASSIVE. I believe the beef is to be able to mount a ram.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Picked up a set of used lite Dot tail lights. Pros look awesome, pretty simple install. Cons the back up light SUCKS compared to the LED bulb i had in the stock housing.