KJeeper's JK build

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Forget that pebble, took on the bigger 36" rock in the front. Def a pucker moment.

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" RockKrawler x-factor, 37x12.5x17 MTR's, Steer Smarts Yeti steering, Savvy aluminum half doors.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Nice flex. Were you able to get the seat out of your ass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Def a sketchy moment. A dude was there and i said "just make sure i dont overshoot the rock" lol
I almost did still scraping my LCAmount. At that point weight shifted and it felt like she was going to flop. Crap, im not worried about flopping my JK,how the hell would i explain the situation? Embarrassing lol

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" RockKrawler x-factor, 37x12.5x17 MTR's, Steer Smarts Yeti steering, Savvy aluminum half doors.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Fitted up Bestop uppers to Savvy doors. A little dremel work and they fit nicely.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
They came with the upper doors (2 each)

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Griffin attenuator HD

Awesome mod

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Show and shine

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Somebody rid this crap please !!!! Thank you.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Thanks for cleaning out the spam.
It does, i like to say it acts like a SS. I got rid of the ATS after installing the Griffin.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
Installed EVO DD long arm with coilovers and 60's
Haha kidding ... Opar taillight guards/covers w/ AMERICAN flag :)

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Installed EVO DD long arm with coilovers and 60's
Haha kidding ... Opar taillight guards/covers w/ AMERICAN flag :)

Saw you got new tail lights. What did you do with your opar guards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
U Want them ?