modernjeeper
Yukon
    Post Thanks / Like

New Tires Milestar Patagonia

I have been looking around for new tires for a few weeks now. I am beginning to weigh my options on 38's or 40's when I decide to do some more upgrading. I noticed lots of folks running the Milestar Patagonia's. I was even more ecstatic to see that they offer a 38X13.50's in a 17. They do have a unique tread pattern, but the more I look at it the more I like it. The patter does resemble the Goodyear Duratracs. Which was widely regarded as one of the best tires in a 33 and 35. Check them out....What do you think?

Milestar Tires Website

Milestar.jpg
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iím really liking them. Why do you want a 13.5 wide tire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkid View Post
    Iím really liking them. Why do you want a 13.5 wide tire?

Itís not that I want a 13.5 tire. But most 38ís are 14.5 to 15.5 wide for a 17Ē rim. Iím running 37X13.50 now and they do fine.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive seen lots of good reviews on them but mostly from folks out west. Want to know how they handle our southern clay.

Watch the YouTube video by LiteBrite

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ran the Patagonia's through the Rubicon on four rigs, and they grabbed the rocks like a champ! The bonus is when we drove home, they are SUPER quiet... almost freakishly so.

38470067_1588703431241788_2629785690539294720_n.jpg
    MetalCloak, It's Your Jeep, Only Better | metalcloak.com

Founder & Editor-in-Chief, ModernJeeper.com

6. Likes SSinGA, Pthorpe84, 2qik2see, Xkid, Jegar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsonian View Post
    Just ran the Patagonia's through the Rubicon on four rigs, and they grabbed the rocks like a champ! The bonus is when we drove home, they are SUPER quiet... almost freakishly so.

38470067_1588703431241788_2629785690539294720_n.jpg
    How was the initial sidewall flex when aired down? Take some time to break in?

Also, what did the tred look like after the ride? Lots of scars?