Rocks, Mud or Just Any Adventure?

JeepnDel

Administrator
Staff member
Do you day dream of a Modern Jeeper Adventure in the rocks, mud, or just anywhere as long as your jeeping with like minded wheelers?

mj_mud_jeep.jpg

Todd Ockert

First off, I do not like mud!
I will do everything I can to stay away from it.

Rocks, Mountains, desert trails or just out having fun adventures with friends in the dirt.

Todd

Az Scooter

Jeep Newb
I don’t like cleaning up mud. Last trip to Sand Hollow it snowed. It was months before I got the mud out, and I wash my Jeep regularly.

The NotARubicon

Jeep Owner
NO MUD! Leave that for the kiddies to learn the hard way...
Otherwise, we prefer rocks, but also like the occasional adventure to old ghost towns, abandoned stuff, etc...

Jegar

Jeep Owner
I've not done any real mud, and just getting a little on the tires on trails is a "No thank you" for me. Love rocks and love scenery/discovering hidden places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGuntar

Jeep Newb
Unfortunately, the country is not made up of all desert and sandstone. I am in the New England and there is plenty of mud just covering some good rock trails. So, it tends to be slick yet doable with practice. I want to got to where its all rock/sand some day.

El Sanchimoto

Jeep Owner
Do you day dream of a Modern Jeeper Adventure in the rocks, mud, or just anywhere as long as your jeeping with like minded wheelers?
I really love running the trails out in the high desert near me. Last Chance Canyon, Dove Springs, Jaw Bone... There are so many great views to take in while running trails. Love running ridge line trails and ending up at a peak around sunset looking out over everything thousands of feet below.