More Rotor & Brake Pad Kits

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
RockAuto now offers more Rotor & Brake Pad Kit options than ever before! New pads and rotors are matched so you conveniently have what you need to successfully restore or upgrade your brakes. Our newly expanded selection includes brake kits from top rated manufacturers including Beck/Arnley, Centric, DuraGo and Power Stop. Of course, all brake kits include RockAuto's reliably low prices too!

The RockAuto catalog provides quality/design levels ranging from Economy to Daily Driver to Heavy Duty to Premium to Performance. With such a wide selection of options, you are bound to find a brake kit to match your driving style, handle your towing needs and/or complement your vehicle's appearance.

Find Rotor and Brake Pad Kits for your specific vehicles in the "Brake & Wheel Hub" category of the RockAuto catalog.

JeepnDel

Administrator
Staff member
I firmly believe only two things will kill you in your jeep -- tires and brakes. Whatever your choice, keep BOTH in good shape. Save a life; save your life. Keep good tires and brakes on your rig.

808TRTL

Jeep Newb
I just ordered these items. I will be ordering the rear full floating kit also. Got a package deal for both of these today. 37$ need better brakes than stock. Safety is worth it.

DuckTapeJoe

Jeep Newb
Very nice! Any suggested upgrades for an 01 XJ? From living in Germany and now Hawaii I love Rock Auto they will ship anywhere and for a decent price too! Bonus, my refrigerator is covered with cool classic car magnets now and my son loves them.

808TRTL

Jeep Newb
I lived in Hawaii too. If you are on Oahu, look up Oahu Jeeps. They have many people to help you find what will work for you there. Lots if JK owners in the group. There are aome local vendors that are very close to the group and will be happy to help you.

808TRTL

Jeep Newb
I am personally going with the Teraflex Big brake, free Wheeling hub conversion to 8 lug set up with the bigger booster/ master cylinder. Also the rear full floating axle kit too. It's over kill, but I like that.

808TRTL

Jeep Newb
I am personally going with the Teraflex Big brake, free Wheeling hub conversion to 8 lug set up with the bigger booster/ master cylinder. Also the rear full floating axle kit too. It's over kill, but I like that.