How to Post Pictures using TapaTalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Here is a quick video on how to post pictures. I have found it to be the easiest using TapaTalk App. Let me know if you have any questions.

[video]https://youtu.be/_j02Ki0v2Qk[/video]

AnvilX

Jeep Owner
Here is a quick video on how to post pictures. I have found it to be the easiest using TapaTalk App. Let me know if you have any questions.

[video]
Have you used the Tapatalk app lately with modern jeeper forum? I am having trouble with it.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Have you used the Tapatalk app lately with modern jeeper forum? I am having trouble with it.
It’s no longer compatable. But since the forum was updated, there is no reason to use it anymore. The new layout is easier to use than TapaTalk. But that is just me. Any thing I can help you with on the new layout?

TJDon

Wrench guy
Is anyone else having problems adding pictures to a post with their mobile device? I always get a notice “file to large”.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Is modern jeeper still not compatible with Tapatalk????
Negative. The new interface does not communicate with TapaTalk. With that said, it prevents 90% of the spam we were all seeing from hitting the site. The new mobile interface is much like that of TapaTalk. Trust me it was frustrating for me at first too. I loved TapaTalk. But it was very buggy.