Name 3 Places You Would Love to Jeep

JeepnDel

Administrator
Staff member
Hoping your weekend brings some cool wheeling adventures. What are your three top places you would love to be jeeping?

jeep_pardoe_lake_mc_web.jpg

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I would love to hit the Rubicon. It is. Life goal for me. Number two for me would be Rattle Rock at Windrock. It’s right down the road, but I will need tons, 40’s, hydro, and full cage to make it happen. Final choice would deffinetly be Coppinger Cove just south of me in Knoxville. Honestly not sure why I haven’t ran that one yet. Caves, water crossings, and rocks....Jeepers dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jegar

Jeep Owner
Picking 3 is not fair! :)

The Rubicon, along with Fordyce Creek, is a bucket list trail for me as well. I also have heard of so many amazing trails in AZ & NM. And of course, anything Utah. Coppinger Cove also sounds really interesting.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Not a trail. But would love to do a Mine. Seen some cool videos in B.C. and Colorado.

Todd Ockert

Run the full Rubicon Trail, Fordyce and Moab.
I have done parts of the Rubicon as part of Friends of The Rubicon but never the entire trail.

If I could add more, it would be a bunch of the stuff in Colorado.

You could take the list from the BFG Outstanding trail award winners and make that a bucket list of trails to complete, and I think life would be just about complete.

Todd

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I would love to do an Ultimate Adventure type of trail run. Meet up and have zero idea where or what I was going to do for 5 days. Incredible adventure in my opinion. Thinking Modern Jeeper “ultimate” Adventure. [emoji848]

JeepnDel

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to do an Ultimate Adventure type of trail run. Meet up and have zero idea where or what I was going to do for 5 days. Incredible adventure in my opinion. Thinking Modern Jeeper “ultimate” Adventure. [emoji848]
Ok, then, this might have some traction. I would not personally want to infringe on Mr. Pewe with the "ultimate" name, but we can find another name and kick around some ideas. What do you say? To go where no jeeper has gone before. America; The Final Frontier. Paramount Modern Jeeper Adventure. ???

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic

We think alike.

87FoRunner

Jeep Owner

A guy tried putting a group together here in Memphis to hit Hawk Pride, Stoney lonesome, and one or two other parks in a week. Went through all the hoops of getting park owners permission (for opening the park on a weekday for 10 rigs) scopes hotels and campgrounds, etc. it never came to fruition.

Maybe you and I could do that in the southeast. I can easily obtain his notes and contacts and drag his old ass with us. He recently just returned from the Rubicon.

GaryG

Jeep Owner
That sounds like a good idea! I like wheeling anywhere, the more varied the terrain and scenery, the better. I would love to hit the Colorado area eventually, haven't done that yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Ok, then, this might have some traction. I would not personally want to infringe on Mr. Pewe with the "ultimate" name, but we can find another name and kick around some ideas. What do you say? To go where no jeeper has gone before. America; The Final Frontier. Paramount Modern Jeeper Adventure. ???
Oh I am all in on this. No way I would want to get sideways with Rick. I'm thinking Modern Jeeper Adventure: The Great Unknown. With that said we would have to hit a bourbon distillery...lol

Todd Ockert

Modern Jeeper Adventures Texas
Hit some of the different private parks down here.

Could be fun.

A couple of the parks are near some of the best wine country in Texas, so a side trip would have to be planned.

Todd

Jegar

Jeep Owner
Oh I am all in on this. No way I would want to get sideways with Rick. I'm thinking Modern Jeeper Adventure: The Great Unknown. With that said we would have to hit a bourbon distillery...lol
Sounds fun! I'm in, if the timing's right :)

Jegar

Jeep Owner
Modern Jeeper Adventures Texas
Hit some of the different private parks down here.

Could be fun.

A couple of the parks are near some of the best wine country in Texas, so a side trip would have to be planned.

Todd
Wahoo - MC Team TX! Stillwaters Ranch (SWR) in Llano is pretty close to theFredericksburg/Stonewall wine country, and is great wheeling and scenery. They have a limited schedule, however, open only certain weekends and closed during hunting season. Trees Ranch in Leakey, TX is the same thing. Wolf Caves, in Mason, TX is open almost all year round and has amazing wheeling -- will test to the max MC lifts, bumpers, and most definitely skids [emoji4] (....and driveshafts.....and axles.....)

Auburndozer

Jeep Owner
I’d be all-in for the southeast adventure too. Obviously can’t do fall, because we’re in the South and SEC football rules. Would be a fun spring adventure. Find Matson a hat and flamin chicken Trans Am to be our Bandit on the rides between Hawks, Stoney, Windrock, Jack Daniels, and Covington Cave...