modernjeeper
Kicker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Name 3 Places You Would Love to Jeep

Hoping your weekend brings some cool wheeling adventures. What are your three top places you would love to be jeeping?

jeep_pardoe_lake_mc_web.jpg
    Del Albright
    WorldWide Ambassador, Modern Jeeper
    Inductee, 2014 Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame
    Founding Trail Boss, Friends of the Rubicon (FOTR)

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to hit the Rubicon. It is. Life goal for me. Number two for me would be Rattle Rock at Windrock. It’s right down the road, but I will need tons, 40’s, hydro, and full cage to make it happen. Final choice would deffinetly be Coppinger Cove just south of me in Knoxville. Honestly not sure why I haven’t ran that one yet. Caves, water crossings, and rocks....Jeepers dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

3. Likes Jegar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Picking 3 is not fair!

The Rubicon, along with Fordyce Creek, is a bucket list trail for me as well. I also have heard of so many amazing trails in AZ & NM. And of course, anything Utah. Coppinger Cove also sounds really interesting.

5. Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a trail. But would love to do a Mine. Seen some cool videos in B.C. and Colorado.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Post Thanks / Like
    Run the full Rubicon Trail, Fordyce and Moab.
    I have done parts of the Rubicon as part of Friends of The Rubicon but never the entire trail.

If I could add more, it would be a bunch of the stuff in Colorado.

You could take the list from the BFG Outstanding trail award winners and make that a bucket list of trails to complete, and I think life would be just about complete.

Todd
    Life member of
    Cal4Wheel/BlueRibbon Coalition

26 Year Navy Veteran

8. Likes Jegar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to do an Ultimate Adventure type of trail run. Meet up and have zero idea where or what I was going to do for 5 days. Incredible adventure in my opinion. Thinking Modern Jeeper “ultimate” Adventure.

10. Likes jeepndel, Jegar, Xkid, Praiseman62 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    I would love to do an Ultimate Adventure type of trail run. Meet up and have zero idea where or what I was going to do for 5 days. Incredible adventure in my opinion. Thinking Modern Jeeper “ultimate” Adventure.
    Ok, then, this might have some traction. I would not personally want to infringe on Mr. Pewe with the "ultimate" name, but we can find another name and kick around some ideas. What do you say? To go where no jeeper has gone before. America; The Final Frontier. Paramount Modern Jeeper Adventure. ???
    Del Albright
    WorldWide Ambassador, Modern Jeeper
    Inductee, 2014 Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame
    Founding Trail Boss, Friends of the Rubicon (FOTR)

12. Likes Jegar, Praiseman62 liked this post
    Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like

We think alike.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like

A guy tried putting a group together here in Memphis to hit Hawk Pride, Stoney lonesome, and one or two other parks in a week. Went through all the hoops of getting park owners permission (for opening the park on a weekday for 10 rigs) scopes hotels and campgrounds, etc. it never came to fruition.

Maybe you and I could do that in the southeast. I can easily obtain his notes and contacts and drag his old ass with us. He recently just returned from the Rubicon.

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds like a good idea! I like wheeling anywhere, the more varied the terrain and scenery, the better. I would love to hit the Colorado area eventually, haven't done that yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2016 JKUR Soft top, 3-1/2" Gamechanger w/rocksports, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's, 5.13 gears, Procomp Vapor Pro 2 Beadlocks, JCR Crusader front bumper, rear bumper w/carrier, rock sliders, and fenders flares w/front liners, Poison Spider front sport cage, 10k synthetic winch, Rockhard oil pan and trans skid, EVO sway bar disconnect motor delete, C-gussets and lower arm braces, Spiderweb shade.