Lighting after lift

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Any good practices on getting your headlights re aligned after a lift? Mine look like high beams all the time now and high beams....are higher lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedirtman

Jeep Owner
There are adjustments on the mounting ring. You simply turns the screws to adjust the angle. Find you spot that is level and get about 30 from a wall so you can get a good measurement of where you want the beam to be.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Was hopping it was that easy. Lots of pissed off vehicles between Moab and Knoxville. I guess it’s time to fix it.

2qik2see

Jeep Newb
Yeah, I know that feeln! After getn new lights I was getn cussed, flipped off and called everything under the sun. There’s a horizontal adj torx screw you can get to without removing everything, I have Inspired Engineering Evo II’s so I didn’t have to remove everything that is. May be different with other lights. If you remove the ring, there’s a vertical adj torx screw. Really easy on my 2016. I’m guessing the JK’s are pretty much the same on that aspect. Good luck!!

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Maybe 1 inch puck on top of your rear coils will do it.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Yeah, I know that feeln! After getn new lights I was getn cussed, flipped off and called everything under the sun. There’s a horizontal adj torx screw you can get to without removing everything, I have Inspired Engineering Evo II’s so I didn’t have to remove everything that is. May be different with other lights. If you remove the ring, there’s a vertical adj torx screw. Really easy on my 2016. I’m guessing the JK’s are pretty much the same on that aspect. Good luck!!

Every time someone flashed there brights at me, I would just kick on the light bar and it solved the problem..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]