modernjeeper
MetalCloak 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Lighting after lift

Any good practices on getting your headlights re aligned after a lift? Mine look like high beams all the time now and high beams....are higher lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are adjustments on the mounting ring. You simply turns the screws to adjust the angle. Find you spot that is level and get about 30 from a wall so you can get a good measurement of where you want the beam to be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Was hopping it was that easy. Lots of pissed off vehicles between Moab and Knoxville. I guess itís time to fix it.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I know that feeln! After getn new lights I was getn cussed, flipped off and called everything under the sun. Thereís a horizontal adj torx screw you can get to without removing everything, I have Inspired Engineering Evo IIís so I didnít have to remove everything that is. May be different with other lights. If you remove the ring, thereís a vertical adj torx screw. Really easy on my 2016. Iím guessing the JKís are pretty much the same on that aspect. Good luck!!

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe 1 inch puck on top of your rear coils will do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkid View Post
    Maybe 1 inch puck on top of your rear coils will do it.

Oh hell no! Hate the rake!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2qik2see View Post
    Yeah, I know that feeln! After getn new lights I was getn cussed, flipped off and called everything under the sun. Thereís a horizontal adj torx screw you can get to without removing everything, I have Inspired Engineering Evo IIís so I didnít have to remove everything that is. May be different with other lights. If you remove the ring, thereís a vertical adj torx screw. Really easy on my 2016. Iím guessing the JKís are pretty much the same on that aspect. Good luck!!

Every time someone flashed there brights at me, I would just kick on the light bar and it solved the problem..

8. Likes 2qik2see liked this post