modernjeeper
Kicker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here, the JCR stuff covered the holes not used and since the paint was still intact because Jeep used plastic connectors I just left them alone.
    2016 JKUR Soft top, 3-1/2" Gamechanger w/rocksports, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's, 5.13 gears, Procomp Vapor Pro 2 Beadlocks, JCR Crusader front bumper, rear bumper w/carrier, rock sliders, and fenders flares w/front liners, Poison Spider front sport cage, 10k synthetic winch, Rockhard oil pan and trans skid, EVO sway bar disconnect motor delete, C-gussets and lower arm braces, Spiderweb shade.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    I chose to silicone the holes and was able to get the rears on today slight problem with crises threading a couple of them. Wondered why they didnít just use a hex headed bolt as oppose to the hex button head them chose in the kit. Iím waiting for the paint to dry on the front section before I install them. So Iíll do those tomorrow.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Copasspupil View Post
    I chose to silicone the holes and was able to get the rears on today slight problem with crises threading a couple of them. Wondered why they didnít just use a hex headed bolt as oppose to the hex button head them chose in the kit. Iím waiting for the paint to dry on the front section before I install them. So Iíll do those tomorrow.
    Done. Thanks fellas for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Copasspupil View Post
    Done. Thanks fellas for the help.

Looks great. Always fun to see your hard work finished.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/