Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perfect. Thanks. Iíll start on the holes then

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Copasspupil View Post
    Perfect. Thanks. I’ll start on the holes then
    I would suggest NOT to use a step bit as you can be drilling into other items behind the body and not know it. Just use a normal 1/2" drill and use a rat tail file, or the drill to slightly enlarge the hole. Remeber, you want a tight fit., Not too tight that you dent the metal tapping it in, but stull snug.

3. Thanks Pthorpe84 thanked for this post
    Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I canceled the fluted reamer since it was delayed another week so I have a set of 118* bits to use and Iíll get a nicer grinding wheel but to use to make it right.

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I canceled the fluted reamer since it was delayed another week so I have a set of 118* bits to use and I’ll get a nicer grinding wheel but to use to make it right.
    You will be set with that bit alone.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well the front fenders at the top where the support piece is suppose to line up is off and needs to have the lower part of the sheet metal grinded away about a 1/16Ē to work.

Post Thanks / Like

Drilling the holes for the fenders

I used the harbor freight step bit as well for the rear. Marked my depth with some duct tape. Worked well for me.

I would not use the step bit for the front. I didnít have a file when I did mine. Strongly recommend you have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pthorpe84; 06-08-2018 at 09:46 PM.
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought one yesterday ty

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next question. What did you guys do for the leftover holes that have sprayed in foam and other holes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Next question. What did you guys do for the leftover holes that have sprayed in foam and other holes?
    Left them alone for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I plan on using raptor for inside the wheel wells and coming up with something that will fill in the holes to finish it off