So sick of this!!!

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Need I say more.....

Is it getting better for any of you all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Were you an early bloomer?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Early bloomer....but being from Arkansas and live in Tennessee.....not the smartest [emoji16] Gomer Pyle like

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
We're you the guy in the movies who liked to run then started a restaurant?
Early bloomer....but being from Arkansas and live in Tennessee.....not the smartest [emoji16] Gomer Pyle like

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
The end of pollen season means the start of bug season Gotta stock up on windshield cleaner.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I have never owned a Jeep where the windshield wipers really worked well on much, especially bigs!
With the heat in the south, sometimes you gotta get a chisel and hammer to get the baked on bug spatter off. Such a pain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Todd Ockert

Come to Texas. It is so hot, the bugs are almost non-existent.

When the bugs do try to come out, the wind carries them away to the next state or two over!

Todd

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
Rather have pollen then ash... California Jeeps are being covered in ash particulate... everything on the Rubicon was small particulate covered...

The NotARubicon

Jeep Owner
Rather have pollen then ash... California Jeeps are being covered in ash particulate... everything on the Rubicon was small particulate covered...
We can see one of the large fires from my house..But the is Jeep staying clean in in the environmentally controlled, hermetically sealed garage!