2 1-2” rocksport before and after. I love it.

Copasspupil

Jeep Owner
Took longer than I thought to do, directions could have been done better I’d say but the end result was so much better than stock. I’d shows pics but for some reason I can’t figure out how to post them here

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Good to hear. Try the picture again. If you have Tapatalk, its easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Took longer than I thought to do, directions could have been done better I’d say but the end result was so much better than stock. I’d shows pics but for some reason I can’t figure out how to post them here
Glad to hear you like the shocks. So far mine have been great.

I agree with above. Get Tapatalk and it is super easy to upload pics. It is free in the App Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I don’t have tapatalk. Got a link? I see three versions on Apple apps
Sure do!

Tapatalk - 200,000+ Forums by Quoord Systemshttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-200-000-forums/id307880732?mt=8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Copasspupil

Jeep Owner
Thanks brother. I had a major hardtop leak I switched into my soft top. I didn’t realize how many stops water likes to hang out in these.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Thanks brother. I had a major hardtop leak I switched into my soft top. I didn’t realize how many stops water likes to hang out in these.
Looks great. Never see a go I that matches the contour of a fastback top.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonbob11

Jeep Newb
For some reason modernjeeper isn’t working for me on tapatalk. Weird. But I definitely like the lift. I’m still debating on Metal Cloak or Teraflex for mine. There’s a shop near me that’ll do the Teraflex 2.5 install for $1000. So it’s appealing lol

3E4F97F8-A576-434E-A5E6-BCD4F5805F66.jpeg

JeepOnRock

Jeep Newb
Did the 2.5" Game Changer with Rocksports, also. Lovin' it. I have 34" Nittos... I could be happier with the tires, but the lift rides great and works well on the trail.

Attachments