New to this forum

ksjman1981

Jeep Newb
Hello im from knoxville tn and ran into a very cool guy and moderator of this forum and he told me I should check it out so here i am! I own a 2005 tj x willys edition and love it. It is my first wrangler but ive owned xj, wj in the past along with a patriot. Looking forward to seeing what yall have to post!

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

ksjman1981

Jeep Newb
I bought it for wheeling mostly. It has a 2in spring lift with 285/75r17s which are roughly 34in tires. Body wise i like the willys theme so im going to stick with that. However i need to replace the fenders as at full compression tires hit them slightly. And a rear bumper upgrade. suspension still needs some upgrades like front swaybar disconnects, upgraded track bars, some upgraded control bars. Also a winch is needed in the very near future. Then maybe some gears as the stock 3.07 are not great for 4 hi so i spend most of the time offroad in 4 low. Which with the 6 speed stick isn't bad but if i had a little more gear like 4.10s or 4.56 it be perfect. 1 thing at a time.
Welcome! What are your plans for the Jeep?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Hello im from knoxville tn and ran into a very cool guy and moderator of this forum and he told me I should check it out so here i am! I own a 2005 tj x willys edition and love it. It is my first wrangler but ive owned xj, wj in the past along with a patriot. Looking forward to seeing what yall have to post!

Hey man. I think your the guy I ran into at Autozone. Great looking rig. We need to hit a trail or two here pretty soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk