Wheelin' 4 Warriors Rock Ride 11

Diamond B

Jeep Newb
Hey all,
I've been helping plan and host this event for the last 5 years and it is an absolutely great opportunity to get some wheeling in, meet some great folks, help our veterans and have a great way to spend a a holiday weekend.

The annual https://www.facebook.com/events/533997823641341/ at Morris Mountain ORV will be held over Memorial Day Weekend (May 25-28) and will include a 3-class rock race, bounty hill competition, music, and raffle and auction. This is a weekend of family-friendly wheeling to raise money for an outstanding charity that helps the families of our wounded warriors during and after their recovery, The Fisher House Foundation. Fisher Houses operate similar to the Ronald McDonald houses at many children's hospitals in that they provide a place for family members to stay while the wounded veteran is going through recovery. Additionally, they offer assistance with travel, scholarships and modifications to homes for accessibility. Last year we raised $20,000, 100% of which went to the Fisher House Foundation. This year, we look to have the largest participation we've ever had and hope to surpass that amount. Please make plans to join us at MMORV the last weekend in May.

Diamond B

Jeep Newb
I forgot to include, we have companies from across the offroad industry that have committed to donating goods or gift certificates to be used a raffle/auction Sat night. Sat afternoon is when hold the competitions, all of which is for bragging rights and a small trophy, except for the bounty hill. For the bounty hill, one of returning participants puts a small bounty on Hammerdown and fastest one up gets the money. After the competitions are over, we'll have a Dj playing music until we start the raffle and auction around sunset or shortly thereafter. Here is a list of companies we have donations from thus far:
ARB
Spider Webshades
TeraFlex
Warn
Factor 55
Short Stack Custom Krawlers
Quadratec
Fabtec
Raceline Wheels
Daystar
MasterPull
RotoPax
Ace Enginnering
JB Fab
RCV
ARP Fasterners
sPOD
SkyJacker
Omix-Ada
Rancho
VinSpeed
T&C 4x4 Customs
TMG
Metal Cloak

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Sounds like an awesome event. I have already made plans or we would definitely drive down. Hope to see some vids of the bounty hill. Those can get a little wild.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk